LA ROCHELLE ANTI-IMPERFECTIONS CREAM (CONCENTRATED FORMULA)
A breakthrough technology in curbing the production of melanin and melanocytes. Intercepts, decomposes and dilutes formation of melonin and melancoytes from the dermis level, improving rough skin texture. Makes the skin soft and luminous.
Place of Origin : Switzerland
**Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers (discounts or gifts)
1. Mallow - Reduces the appearance of skin spotting, due to its high mucilage content, the flower extract forms a soothing, protective gel used to soothe irritated skin and helps to heal burns, wounds, and dry hands (Malva Sylvestris)
2. Peppermint – anti-septic and cooling (like menthol). Counters effects of sun exposure. Contains several minerals and nutrients including; iron, manganese, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. (Mentha Piperita)
3. Primula – aka Cowslip; rich in salicylates, which have actions similar to aspirin, helping to reduce inflammation; often used on sunburns and skin blemishes (Primula Veritas)
4. Lady’s mantel - antioxidants help to get rid of free radicals, rich in tannins (astringent), contains salicylic acid and is regarded to help heal wounds and prevent infection. (Alchemilla Vulgaris)
5. Speedwell herb – vitamin rich astringent helps to heal wounds, itchy skin and skin eruptions. (Veronica Officinalis)
6. Balm mint – derived from lemon balm leaves and has anti-viral properties. This herb helps to soothe and calm the skin (Melissa Officinalis Leaf)
7. Yarrow - natural anti-inflammatory, astringent and antibacterial (Achillea Millefolium)
Directions: After facial cleansing and toning every spread on dry face with proper amount.
Note: For best result, exfoliate with La Rochelle One Step Express Cleansing Gel, and apply Anti Imperfections Cream.